This is the up to date list of needs for our Safe Place children's shelter.
We are extremely limited on storage space and can only accept what's needed according to the list below:
Thank you so much for your generous support!
- Shampoo/conditioner/body wash
- New or very gently used Summer clothing - Currently need T-shirts & shorts for all sizes (Toddler-Teen) Elastic waist bands are preferred. Sweat pants & leggings are always welcome.
- New shoes & sandals
- New socks & underwear (Toddler-Teen sizes)
- New cotton lighter weight Summer Pajamas
- Fred Meyer
- Gas Cards ($25 increments)
- Old Navy
Check out our updated wish list on Amazon Smile!
**ITEMS WE CAN NOT TAKE: Out of season clothing, used shoes/socks/underwear, toys (new or used), stuffed animals, open packages of diapers, books, household goods or decor, car seats (due to licensing restrictions).
*If you would like to host a drive or fundraiser of goods, please fill out this FORM before collecting items, to ensure they are needed at that time. Thank you!
Donations are accepted Monday- Friday, between 8 am-5pm at our business office:
14 East Casino Road Ste. E, Everett, WA 98208
Please contact the office at 425.374.2641 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a drop off time outside of normal hours or if you have any questions.
Because of your generous support we are able to serve hundreds of abused, neglected and at-risk children every year. Thank you!